Join us on 6/11 at 5:00 PM ET
A recording will be available for up to 7 days for those who cannot make this time.
This month’s theme is owning your self-worth.
Come ready to go all in on yourself.
In this one-hour experience, you will practice the RESET breathwork, with music, while lying down, and you’ll be guided the whole way. No prior experience is needed.
This is more than a slow-breathing meditation. You will give your mind, energy, and soul a full workout.
Through breathwork, you will:
- connect with your breath and develop a more authentic and real connection with yourself and others
- let go of negative emotions and patterns that may be holding you back
- achieve deeper self-awareness, allowing you to identify and overcome limiting beliefs and behaviors.
What you need to know + prepare:
- Dress in comfy clothes
- Have a quiet space to lie down without distractions
- Bring a blanket, pillow, headphones, journal, and eye mask/covering
The more you breathe, the more opportunities you give your nervous system to change its current state.
- stimulates the vagus nerve
- dumps endorphins
- reduces inflammation
- boosts immunity
- reduces chronic pain
- increases antioxidant status
- feel mentally clear and focused
- better sleep
PLEASE NOTE: If you think you may be pregnant or have a severe uncontrolled physical/mental health condition, this practice is not recommended.