Join us on 7/9 at 5:00 PM ET
A recording will be available for up to 7 days for those who cannot make this time.
This month’s theme is removing your armor to reveal your true self.
Come ready to go all in on yourself.
In this one-hour experience, you will practice the RESET breathwork, with music, while lying down, and you’ll be guided the whole way. No prior experience is needed.
This is more than a slow-breathing meditation. You will give your mind, energy, and soul a full workout.
Through breathwork, you will:
- connect with your breath and develop a more authentic and real connection with yourself and others
- let go of negative emotions and patterns that may be holding you back
- achieve deeper self-awareness, allowing you to identify and overcome limiting beliefs and behaviors.
What you need to know + prepare:
- Dress in comfy clothes
- Have a quiet space to lie down without distractions
- Bring a blanket, pillow, headphones, journal, and eye mask/covering
The more you breathe, the more opportunities you give your nervous system to change its current state.
- stimulates the vagus nerve
- dumps endorphins
- reduces inflammation
- boosts immunity
- reduces chronic pain
- increases antioxidant status
- feel mentally clear and focused
- better sleep
PLEASE NOTE: If you think you may be pregnant or have a severe uncontrolled physical/mental health condition, this practice is not recommended.